Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default linking to other workbooks

I am linking cells from one worksheet to another. When there is nothing
entered yet in the worksheet that I want the into to carry over from, it
is inserting a 0 in the cell (but shows my formula in the top fx box).
Do you know how to get rid of that 0 so the cell is completely blank
until the info is entered on the worksheet it is linked to?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

Will make the cell look blank.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP