Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default DCF

HI,

I used to use Excel 97 and used a formula called "DCF". However, since I
have upgraded to Excel 2003, it does not recognise this formula.

Has anyone heard of it, and know how to get it back? I can't find anything
about it.

Any example of the formula would be:
=DCF(a1,b1,"DCF_ACT_365")
where a1 and b1 are dates.

I have figured a work around but with the number of places this formula is
in, it would make it difficult and annoying!

I hope someone can help.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,
sounds like a user difined function(udf). you may have to re-create it.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CL100570551033

Regards
FSt1

"Mark Costello" wrote:

HI,

I used to use Excel 97 and used a formula called "DCF". However, since I
have upgraded to Excel 2003, it does not recognise this formula.

Has anyone heard of it, and know how to get it back? I can't find anything
about it.

Any example of the formula would be:
=DCF(a1,b1,"DCF_ACT_365")
where a1 and b1 are dates.

I have figured a work around but with the number of places this formula is
in, it would make it difficult and annoying!

I hope someone can help.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't recognise this - perhaps it is a user-defined function that
might have been included in an add-in.

Hope this helps.

Pete