Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help with formula please

Hello experts, I am struggling with this formula again. Please kindly help if
you can. Thanks much!

I need to get award values based on thresholds, but same user will only get
non-repeated awards. Here is the award lookup table:
100 - A,
250 - A, B
500 - A, B, C

Sample data looks like this: I need help with formula for award. Thanks much!!
ID Data Award
1 50
1 105 A
1 307 B
2 250 A, B
2 350
2 505 C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

luvgreen,
With the example that you give us its very hard to understand what it is you
need help with. try helping us help you

"luvgreen" wrote:

Hello experts, I am struggling with this formula again. Please kindly help if
you can. Thanks much!

I need to get award values based on thresholds, but same user will only get
non-repeated awards. Here is the award lookup table:
100 - A,
250 - A, B
500 - A, B, C

Sample data looks like this: I need help with formula for award. Thanks much!!
ID Data Award
1 50
1 105 A
1 307 B
2 250 A, B
2 350
2 505 C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sorry that my example is not clear. Basically what I want is if the value in
second column is greater for equal to the look up table (the first table),
give the award from the lookup table, if the same user gets the award before,
we only give the new award for same user. For example, user 2, when he has
250, he got A and B award, when he has 350, because he already got A and B
award, he doesn't get award there; when he reaches 505 which is greater than
500, he is supposed to get A, B and C award, but since he got A and B
already, he only got C award.

Thanks.