Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Snedkeys "{F9}", true does not work

Hi all,

My cal mode is set to manual at start, so in code I use sendkeys
"{F9}",True, to force formula to calculate, but it failed until I press F9, I
also use "%^F9", neither work.Could you help me to fingure it out?

Clara
--
thank you so much for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Clara,

You should avoid SendKey as much as you can. Instead, try some of the code
below:

Application.Calculate

Dim WS As Worksheet
Set WS = ActiveSheet