Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I type so my words are vertical not horizontal?

I am trying to create a spreadsheet with mulitple rows and columns. I want
to have the header of the columns to be vertical to save space. Does anyone
have the answer to this question.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Format/Cells/Alignment

Choose Vertical in the Orientation section.

In article ,
ledheadfan wrote:

I am trying to create a spreadsheet with mulitple rows and columns. I want
to have the header of the columns to be vertical to save space. Does anyone
have the answer to this question.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

select the first row
format-cells-alignment- select how you want the text to look