Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Header/Footers

I create a Budget every year. I use the previous year's Workbook and 'Save
As' the new Workbook name. I can't seem to get rid of what appears in the
Header/Footer. I've tried many different scenarios including: 1) deleting
the info, then do an immediate 'Save.' 2) saving as a different file, etc.
Can anyone help me permanantly clear the Header/Footer? I've been using the
same Workbook for about 5 years.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

It sounds like there is a VBA Before_Print macro in your workbook.
Press Alt+F11, on the top left side double click ThisWorkbook and if you
find code in the widown on the right which looks like:

Delete it.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire