panducci

Default Is there a standard deviation calculation in Excel?

In regards to Statistics, I was wondering if there is a standard deviation
function in Excel that will eliminate the long math.

hi,
yes there is. several. i have never used them because i
never had a need. on the fomula bar, click the equal sign.
then click the down arrow that appeared to the left. from
the dropdown, click more functions. from paste function
box click statistical. scroll down to
=STDEV
=STDEVA
=STDEVP
=STDEVPA
i don't know how to use them, but there are examples.

.