Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default =TODAY()

Hello from Steved

=TODAY()

My issue is this I would like use the above as mmm-yy, yes I've formatted my
cell to do this and it does exactly as it is supposed to do, However I want
to do this for every month for example in Cell "A15" I've got Jun-07 but
would like to have the previous month ie May-07, then in Cell "A14" I want
Apr-07, then in Cell "A13" to Cell "A4" until I have the whole year entered
please. How would I go about this.

Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hello Toppers

Ive got in Cell "A1" =TODAY() ( Jun-07 )

Now in Cell "A15" I've entered "A1-30" to give me May-07 Cell formatted as
mmm-yy

What Would I put in Cell "A14" to give me Apr-07 please

Thanks for your time.

"Steved" wrote:

Hello from Steved

=TODAY()

My issue is this I would like use the above as mmm-yy, yes I've formatted my
cell to do this and it does exactly as it is supposed to do, However I want
to do this for every month for example in Cell "A15" I've got Jun-07 but
would like to have the previous month ie May-07, then in Cell "A14" I want
Apr-07, then in Cell "A13" to Cell "A4" until I have the whole year entered
please. How would I go about this.

Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

The formula below is required Analysis Toolpak Add-ins

A15 =EDATE($A$1,ROW()-16)

Drag the Fill Handle up as far as needed

"Steved" wrote:

Hello from Steved

=TODAY()

My issue is this I would like use the above as mmm-yy, yes I've formatted my
cell to do this and it does exactly as it is supposed to do, However I want
to do this for every month for example in Cell "A15" I've got Jun-07 but
would like to have the previous month ie May-07, then in Cell "A14" I want
Apr-07, then in Cell "A13" to Cell "A4" until I have the whole year entered
please. How would I go about this.

Thankyou.

IF TODAY equals date in cell A10, or if TODAY is beyond that date SoupNazi Excel Worksheet Functions 4 April 23rd 07 01:14 AM
TODAY() alex Excel Worksheet Functions 2 January 31st 07 02:11 PM
Today()-1 Wanna Learn Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 7 November 10th 06 07:25 PM
=today() Kanaski79 Excel Worksheet Functions 8 September 24th 05 12:02 AM
=IF(OR(TODAY()G9),"Pass","Overdue") Why doe it not wo. Fkor Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 March 10th 05 08:29 AM