Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default dates for weekdays in non-contiguous cells

I need some help building a sheet that will autopopulate all the dates of
week days for a year based on the date entered in the first cell. The cells
are in groups of ten (for a two week pay period) but many rows separate each
group of ten. So I need the dates for week days only to run in:

C3 through L3
C58 through L58
C113 through L113
etc

I can autofill a given row with weekdays easily but I don't know how to get
the next row to pick up where the last one left off. Thanks in advance for
any help.

spence