Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

Default Make a list using a Lookup

Ok!

I need to do a list of people using either Female or Male

Ex: I need to find all women on my list and all man on the list ...including
anything beside their names..

m/f Equipe #1 Team Average: 513

Nom PJ T.Pts Moy.

F France Bigras 3 908 302
M Martin demers 3 634 211

I need to find all and to put them with complete stats.....

In 2 different colums..

Male Females

Thx you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(ISERROR(SMALL(IF($A$1:$A$20="F",ROW($A$1:$A$20 ),""),ROW($A1))),"",
INDEX(A$1:A$20,N(SMALL(IF($A$1:$A$20="F",ROW($A$1: $A$20),""),ROW($A1)))))

which is an array formula, it should be committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not
just Enter.
Excel will automatically enclose the formula in braces (curly brackets), do
not try to do this manually.
When editing the formula, it must again be array-entered.

Then just drag it across and down to fill in the rest.

--
HTH

Bob

"Yan" wrote in message
Ok!

I need to do a list of people using either Female or Male

Ex: I need to find all women on my list and all man on the list
...including
anything beside their names..

m/f Equipe #1 Team Average: 513

Nom PJ T.Pts Moy.

F France Bigras 3 908 302
M Martin demers 3 634 211

I need to find all and to put them with complete stats.....

In 2 different colums..

Male
Females

Thx you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

Ok, but what about the mens, i see formulas for th ewomen (F)...and since
they are not all in the same colums, see i have some men and women put in
group for printout purposes....is that gonna work....

I can send it to you by email, if you want....