Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Link Excel Workbook to Powerpoint

Is there a way that I can link an excel workbook to a PowerPoint page. The
workbook has 32 pages and I would love to be able to paste/link the whole
workbook to one PowerPoint Slide.

Is this possible? and How?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

bebz

You might get a better response from the Power Point Group but here is an
idea: from power point within the slide you want the workbook
gotoinsertobjectselect "creat from file"browseselect your
workbookokok. This might get you close!

Mike Rogers
--
The only dumb question is the one you did not ask.

"bebz" wrote:

Is there a way that I can link an excel workbook to a PowerPoint page. The
workbook has 32 pages and I would love to be able to paste/link the whole
workbook to one PowerPoint Slide.

Is this possible? and How?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Mike thanks heaps.. this helps lots!! I actually made the excel workbook open
by the click of a mouse in the slide presentation which was great. But I am
not sure how I did that!!
Maybe you can help with that too.

Thanks again,

Bebz