Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how can i make a list of numbers automatically

i'm trying to make a calendar for a project and would like the 'fill handle'
button to automatically correlate the numbers. anyone could let me know how
to do that? sometimes it happens automatically but other times it doesn't
seem to work
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Couple of methods.

1. Enter first and second number in two adjacent cells. Select both then
Drag/copy down or across.

2. Enter one number in a cell. Right-click and drag....release button and
"Fill Series"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP