Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cell reference OR INDIRECT function

If I use cell references the correct link to the data in cell in lost when
rows are inserted.

Therefore I use the INDIRECT(column()&row()) format,

Is there another way, because my formula's are incresing dramaticaly

--
Shared knowledge kan make you smarter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jun 6, 10:00 am, Excel ESG
wrote:
If I use cell references the correct link to the data in cell in lost when
rows are inserted.

Therefore I use the INDIRECT(column()&row()) format,

Is there another way, because my formula's are incresing dramaticaly

--
Shared knowledge kan make you smarter

There is no other way to *always* refer to A1 regardless of
insertions, deletions or moving of cells except:
=INDIRECT("A1")
=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(1,1))

Are your formulas increasing in size or population?

HTH
Kostis Vezerides

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BKO BKO is offline

I was already afraid for that answer,

Although thanks for your responce

Those who understand binary and those who don''t.