Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default day vs time format ??

HYCH.... I have the below code that calls a userform to be completed,
depending on the time.

ie, our night shift work from 21:00 to 06:00 and the below code
allows
me to call the userform mnpickfrm as long as the day in cell F2 is
shown as monday, but i am unable to pull this same form after
midnight,

i have the time being placed in q1, as a guide to whether 06:00 has
been passed, obviously the code below is not giving me the option to
pull back the mnpickfrm after midnight, can this be achieved with the
code below or am i missing something???

HYCH

Sub mnpick()

With Range("q1")
.Value = Time
End With
If Weekday(Worksheets("Load Input Sheet").Range("F2").Value) =
vbMonday Then
mnpickfrm.Show
Else
If Weekday(Worksheets("Load Input Sheet").Range("F2").Value) =
vbTuesday Then
Else
If (Worksheets("pick allocations").Range("q1").Value) <
"06:00:00"
Then
mnpickfrm.Show
Else