Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Quick Go To for Formula Components Other than First

I use "Control [" to go to the first component which makes up a
formula. Suppose, for instance, that the formula consists of the
following:

=a35*(1+b37)*'Sheet 1'!c27

Suppose I want to go directly to the 3rd component: 'Sheet 1'!c27

I know I can get there by clicking formula precedents and then
clicking that component in the pop up window. But the process takes
too long.

Any quick key stroke or short cut to go directly to the 2nd component,
the 3rd, the 4th, etc? Thanks very much!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 01:52:57 -0400, excel wonk
wrote:

I know I can get there by clicking formula precedents and then
clicking that component in the pop up window. But the process takes
too long.

Speaking of the pop up go to window: any way to enlarge this window?
Our worksheet tab names tend to be long and the name can't be spotted
easily.

The same applies to the drop down name list which show your defined
names in the left most corner. Anyway to lengthen these? The names
are too long and many are identical to like the 35th character. Any
way to widen the drop down list? Thanks.