Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default lookup a value from a list excluding a previously found value

Hello,

My question is the following:

I have the following list

Name Date Value
A 20-jan-07 100
B 25-jan-07 90
A 5-feb-07 150

If I use the formule {index(value,Match(A,Name,0))} then the number
100 will appear.
How can I insert a formula in the next cell, that also looks for the
name A, but gives me a result of 150, and the date 5-feb-07?

Thank you,

avializq

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Autofilter on name, then pick each item in sequence
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200726