Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Invoices

In creating an invoice in Excel, can I assign a beginning invoice number that
will automactically assign the next number when I creat a new invoice? Is
there a formula I can use for this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Take a look at JE McGimpsey's site
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Aviation Parts Mgr" <Aviation Parts
wrote in message
In creating an invoice in Excel, can I assign a beginning invoice
number that
will automactically assign the next number when I creat a new invoice?
Is
there a formula I can use for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you so much. I knew there must be a way, I just didn't know how to ask
the question in "help".

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/sequentialnums.html