Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Tabbing to cells

How do you limit the number of cells you want to tab too? Currently when I
tab it tabs to several cells instead of individual cells. Is there a setting
that I can go to in order to do this? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Souns like you have Tools--Options - Navigation Tab, "Transition Navigation
Keys" switched on

"artgrl8163" wrote:

How do you limit the number of cells you want to tab too? Currently when I
tab it tabs to several cells instead of individual cells. Is there a setting
that I can go to in order to do this? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It looks as though you have transition navigation keys checked under
toolsoptionstransition, deselect that option and you should be back to
tabbing to the next cell

Peo Sjoblom