Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DQ DQ is offline

Default how can I get a corresponding T-score for a P-value in excel?

I have bunch of P-values. I would like to have their corresponding P-values.

Which command in excel can be used?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Need more detail...

"DQ" wrote:

I have bunch of P-values. I would like to have their corresponding P-values.

Which command in excel can be used?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tools Data Analysis Anova: Two-Factor With Replication. After you have
created your Anova table, select a cell somewhere below the table and enter a
simple formula such as this:
=(Upper 95%-Coefficients)/Standard Error.

Does this give you what you want?

--
RyGuy