Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Open Excel with Just Menu Bar in Full Screen

I have a spreadsheet which will be completed by various users. I want the
spreadsheet to open up to a specific sheet (already got that) and only show
the Menu Bar. I want the user to be able to open another spreadsheet, not
this one and have their toolbars as they always do.
Is this possible?
Appreciate the advice!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Option Explicit

Private mFormulaBar

Private Sub Workbook_Activate()
ManageCBs False

ManageCBs True
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate()
ManageCBs True
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ManageCBs False
End Sub

Private Sub ManageCBs(Show As Boolean)
Dim oCB As CommandBar
For Each oCB In Application.CommandBars
oCB.Enabled = Show
Next oCB

If Show Then
Application.DisplayFormulaBar = mFormulaBar
Else
mFormulaBar = Application.DisplayFormulaBar
Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob