Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel inventory Sheet for workday month

I need an inventory sheet that uses the workday, holiday and month formula
and I can't get it to work.

A1 has the date

b1:m1 have workday weeks minus holidays.
a39:m39 continues dates until the month ends. Blank cells appear in shorter
months.

I found a formula for the blank cells:
=IF(A1="",A1,IF(MONTH(A1+1)=MONTH(A1),A1+1,""))

But I don't know how to combine it with the other factors.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!
Monique