Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
R13 R13 is offline

Default How to use functions after sorting a range?

I would like to use functions to get values of columns that have numbers in
them after sorting them. For example, after sorting, I would like to find
the average, standard deviation or mean for the numbers in the column.
Please advise how to do this.

Currently, my method includes all cells in the range, not just the sorted
ones.