Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Filter problem

Hi guys! Seeking for your suggestion. actually, i'm facing a problem with my
excel programme (excel 2002- xp). The problem is, I have a big file which
contains a lot of data and i'm using filter to expedite my work. but from
yesterday, when i opened the file and click to the filter arrow, it not
functioning and at the same time you will see a word [Group] next to your
file name - at the top. How can I release this [Group] so i could continue my
job?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Just do a right-click on the sheet tab of any of the "white" grouped sheets
Ungroup Sheets
--
Max
Singapore