Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula to display Modified properties

Is there a formula I can use that will display the date & time the file was
last modified?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

From Gary's Student

Function DocProps(prop As String)
application.volatile
On Error GoTo err_value
DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties _
(prop)
Exit Function
err_value:
DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue)