Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Re my question on sorting

I should clarify something re my question below, which was: I have a source
worksheet from which I've linked several other worksheets. If I alpha sort
the source worksheet, the sort results are fine -- has column-for-column,
row-for-row integrity -- all information in rows stays together with the
individual's NAME, which is what is sorted. However, if I sort any worksheet
that's linked to my primary worksheet, and I alpha sort the NAMES column, the
information from cells in other columns of that row do not sort with it.

CLARIFIED: In the secondary worksheets, some cells of columns are linked and
some are not. The ones that are linked sort; the cells each row that are not
linked to the primary worksheet do not sort.

DOUBLE-HELP!!!!!