Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Don is offline

Default Finding a count above average

I have a data list on one worksheet. The list includes: sales rep id,
customer number, customer name, and a number of unique items sold to each
account. On the second sheet I have a list of my sales reps and their sales
rep id.

What I'd like to do is calculate the number of accounts for each individual
sales rep that have total unique items above the median number for that
particular sales rep. I cannot figure out how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.
Don Rountree
--
Don Rountree