Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to join two functions in a formula?

I am currently using a formula which calculates a rolling total days to turn
around a widget from receipt of component parts, but this gives me the total
number of days. I want the formula extended to use the Excel Function
NETWORKDAYS as well as a National Holiday chart that I have. How do I do
this?

The current formula is =IF($Q2-$O2<0,TODAY()-$O2,"")
--
Thank you for your assistance.
Suzanne