Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple find mulitple replace

is there any way out where i can choose multiple find in same sheet/workbbok
to replace with multiple replacement.ur help is solicited.

say
**US$ spread across the sheet without any fixed cell location to be replaced
with say word xyz at all those places
*US$ similarly placed all around the sheet to be replaced with abc
NON-US to be placed with mno, and so on.

even vb code will help,i can place that code in my macro.

rgds
amit
--
rgds
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Look at EDIT== REPLACE but be careful of the order of actions if you have
similar strings to replace. For example, replacing "*US$" will also replace
"**US$" so you need to do the latter first.

HTH