Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Use find to select entire rows with a cell with that value

I am fairly new to manipulating large sets of data in excel. I am working on
a ~ 7000 row spreadsheet and am not able to do a sort yet as I still need to
manually insert appropriate values to all records BEFORE I can sort (some
rows still need to stay together until I add tracking value and sorting would
loose this). There are cells with values in columns A & B that I would like
to highlight, and then delete the entire row. Can I use 'find' (cntrl f)
somehow to highlight the entire row instead of just the specific cells so
that I can delete all rows as they are unnecessary? This would make my
manual entries a bit less cumbersome.
Thank you!