Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro to send email to multiple addresses

I want to create a macro to send to multiple email addresses. However, I want
to be able to choose the email addresses once the macro is clicked.
ie: I will have over 100 users of the excel spreadsheet. Each one will fill
out the excel spreadsheet and then be required to send to 3 different email
addresses depending on who the user is. There will be one email address that
ALL will send to and then 2 different departments in which they will choose
from for the other 2 email addresses.