Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default multiple lists that return an answer

Since I'm no expert in Excel [2003], I will try to explain myself better in
this posting.
I'm creating a worksheet. I will ask the users 5 questions, two will use
the same list adn two others will use the same list they can choose an answer
from. It goes something like this:

Worked for NEW? [selects yes or no]
Worked for OLD? [selects yes or no]
NEW is [selects last, base or both]
OLD is [selects last, base or both]
Who responded to notice? [selects OLD, NEW, or BOTH]

my lists are on a separate sheet, they are worked[a], type[b], resp[c] and
result[e]

After they make their selections, I want it to display an action they are to
take from another list [e].

What would I put in my box in C6 to have it select the correct action to take?
--
many thanks,
Sally [wishing she could take a couse in Excel!]