Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there a Mileage Tracking function?

I am horizontally tracking vehicle maintenance. I have the 9th row
exclusively for mileage input.

I'm having trouble locating and utilizing excel functions to track my
vehicle mileage from one reference point, to current. (i.e. on
1/20/06 the odometer reads 90,233 ; and on 3/5/06 it reads 93,233) It
would be simple if I had only one vehicle to track, but I have 15
others as well. Is there a conditional formula that would tell me
such? or a hlookup function that i have overlooked?

Please help me,

thank you,

*noah

if you would like to see a copy of the workbook, then please email me
at: