falvey3

Default Vlookups array function by Alan Beban

I had down loaded the array functions by Alan Beban. Have them installed as
addins.
When I run the function I get only one line.
Also it will not allow wild cards to be used or to CONCATENATE cells for the
lookup valve.

ID Counts ac {=VLOOKUPs(D1,A2:B14,2)}
ab 845
ac 424
ad 249
ac 231
af 121
ag 87
ac 85
ai 81
aj 72
ak 63
al 60
am 53
an 51

All I get is the first line.

Then once I get this to give mupt lines on my test screen. I will transfer
it to my "data inut" screen where the CONCATENATE comes into play using a
wild card along with it. And the lookup range is on a different sheet which
is updated via another source.

falvey3

okay I figure out the formula on how to enter it
1. cell on the 1st cell, click on the drag square
2. drag down for the desired number of rows that you would like
3. enter the formula
4. once entered--ENTER USING -- "Ctrl-Shift-Enter"

But it still only works on exact. Can it be used with wild cards or the
concatenate function