Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can not insert sheet???

Hello,

Im just looking for opinions here and suggestions. I have an older
file here (6mos)that has some odd behaviour. When I right click on the
sheets present, I do not have the option to insert a new worksheet. I
can't figure out for the life of me why, as every other file that I
have that is similar has this ability.

There is an enormous amount of VBA coding within the workbook, so
perhaps if anyone knows if it has been accidentally disabled they
could let me know the code to do that and I can search for it.

Otherwise its probably something simple. I can't figure it out though :
(

Thank you for your time
-S

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"S Davis" wrote:
Hello,

Im just looking for opinions here and suggestions. I have an older
file here (6mos)that has some odd behaviour. When I right click on the
sheets present, I do not have the option to insert a new worksheet. I
can't figure out for the life of me why, as every other file that I
have that is similar has this ability.

There is an enormous amount of VBA coding within the workbook, so
perhaps if anyone knows if it has been accidentally disabled they
could let me know the code to do that and I can search for it.

Otherwise its probably something simple. I can't figure it out though :
(

Thank you for your time
-S- Hide quoted text -

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh...

Let this be a lesson - don't rely on VBA code for your protection
needs

*sheepish* Thanks.