Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default change the payment period of amortization schedule

I have downloaded the template for the loan amortization schedule and entered
all my data, but the template will not accept partial year loans. for
example, I am trying to make a schedule for 14.5 years or 174 months. How do
I change it to monthly terms? or change it so it will accept half years?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

adjust the formula so it works on a monthly basis and adjust the rate of
interest to reflect months instread of annual.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"gcip" wrote:

I have downloaded the template for the loan amortization schedule and entered
all my data, but the template will not accept partial year loans. for
example, I am trying to make a schedule for 14.5 years or 174 months. How do
I change it to monthly terms? or change it so it will accept half years?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

How do you do that?