Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Active cell as a reference to open a worksheet

Hello,

Is there a way to use an active cell to jump to another worksheet,
I.E, Ive got a sheet with 53 cells with week commecing dates, ive also got
53 sheets named wk1 to wk53, I would a index sheet to use to jump to the
required wk? sheet.

Thanks for any help.