Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JAD JAD is offline

Default VLookup with Noncontinuos Tables

I have a list of construction labor rates that are contained in (5) seperate
tables in which I would like to use the VLookup function. I have yet to
figure out how I can use the function with a table that is seprated into (5)
sections. It may be that there is no way to use the function in this type of
format. Could someone please let me know if it is possible and if so how.
Many thanks.

JAD
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Why not make a single table of the data on a new worksheet using formulas
like
=Sheet1!A1
Then you can use Vlookup
The new table will reflect any modifications (not additions/deletions) you
make to the original data.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme