Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can anyone help?

Okay, let me give you some background info on this project I'm working on.

I have 2 spreadsheets that I am working with. Spreadsheet A is a 12 month
report, a colum for each month. The left side column holds part numbers that
are sorted by the different areas that mfg them and there are subtotals when
each mfg area changes. Spreadsheet B is a CSV file that I get from our
server each month that has the part numbers, several columns of data I don't
use and then the qty column. This csv spreadsheet is sorted by part number,
so it is not in the same order as spreadsheet A.

What I need to do is to have spreadsheet A go out, look at spreadsheet B,
find the part number, then copy the qty for that part from spreadsheet B,
back to spreadsheet A and then go to the next part number and to complete
this process through all of spreadsheet A.

I have spent the last week working on various macros trying to accomplish
this, and I'm no closer then when I started. Does anyone have any
suggestions??