Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do have the data I'm importing look for similar entries

I want to combine two address books made in excel that have duplicate
information.
Once I combine them together I don't have to have to look threw 1000+ names
to find duplicates. Is there a function that will do that for me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tingDuplicates
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200708

"Steff" wrote:

I want to combine two address books made in excel that have duplicate
information.
Once I combine them together I don't have to have to look threw 1000+ names
to find duplicates. Is there a function that will do that for me?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Steff

See Advanced Filter section at Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xladvfi....html#FilterUR

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP