Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Has anyone used arrayfunctions from Alan Beban?

The website is http://home.pacbell.net/beban/ and there is a function in
there that would really help me (arraymatch) and I can't figure out how to
use it properly. When I use the wizard and enter the value and the array
range it correctly shows the output data at the bottom of the window but I
don't know how to make it display in the worksheet. It is supposed to output
the results in a two column array indicating the row and column of all
matches. All I get is the first match row number.

Thanks
Steve