Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Search function keeps quitting in Excel

The Find or Search function keeps quitting on me in Excel. It works
for a while then it quits. I've tried reinstalling, rebooting, etc.,
and just cannot get it to find something that I know is in the file. I
upgraded from 2000 to 2002 and the same thing happened. Currently
running Excel 2002 on XP Home Edition.
Help! Thanks.