Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sumproduct help

Hello
I have have an array of data A1:G12. I would like to find the max of A1:A12
and then count the the 0 Cells in B2:G12 where A2:A12= "DOG". How do I Add
the MAX part to the formula?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I am confused: A2:A12 appear to contain text and yet you want to find the MAX
of A1:A12???

=SUMPRODUCT((A2:A12="DOG")*(B2:G120))