Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I use the If function to tell me if a cell has a negative

=A1<0

"pcmurph" wrote:

I need to figure out how to use the If function to tell me if a cell has a
negative value in it. I have a column of numbers (positive and negative) and
I want to call out in the next column over with either true or 1 if the
number is a negative value. I know this should be simple, but I don't know
what the keystrokes are to denote that in the formula. Thanks!