Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Monthly Summary

Hi All, I was wondering if anybody knows if is possible to include
cells from several closed workbooks into a new workbook.

Thanks

Bazz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

yes, just reference them

='C:\personal\bob\My Documents\My Spreadsheets\[My Workbook.xls]Sheet1'!$C$1

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi All, I was wondering if anybody knows if is possible to include
cells from several closed workbooks into a new workbook.

Thanks

Bazz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On 15 Feb, 09:42, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
yes, just reference them

='C:\personal\bob\My Documents\My Spreadsheets\[My Workbook.xls]Sheet1'!$C$1

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message

ups.com...

Hi All, I was wondering if anybody knows if is possible to include
cells from several closed workbooks into a new workbook.

Thanks

Bazz- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Bob, I'll give that a try.

Bazz