Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I'm using BAHTTEXT in US English?

Dear Sir/Madam

Please give suggestion about mentioned subject
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Bahttext converts a number to Thai language text and adds a suffix of "Baht"
and/or "satang" the monetary unit used in Thailand."

So
=BAHTTEXT(123.45)
=
หนึ่งร้à¸*ยยี่สิบสภ²à¸¡à¸šà¸²à¸—à¸ªà¸µà¹ˆà¸ªà¸´à¸šà¸«à¹‰à¸²à¸ªà¸•à¸²à ¸‡à¸„์

using a thai font if your system allows it (try angsana new)

There is no built in english version of this function.

Have a look on Chip's site for code for using English and modify it if your
language requirement is not English.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"Khalilurrehman Abola" wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

Please give suggestion about mentioned subject

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
Kind regards,