Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cat Cat is offline

Default Need Help

I am trying to build a worksheet, (excell, Access ??) sorting by dates
(m/d/yr) and deposite for banking purposes. As you can tell I am new to the
games and need help !! : )
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You might take a look at this Excel template to get some ideas of how to lay
it out in Excel. Once you have things set up and start entering data, you
can look into data sorting options (you can sort on up to 3 fields at the
same time), and filtering data to just display particular groups of items.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101441121033

Excel is a pretty good tool for this type of thing. You can do it in Access
also with some added versatility in the long run, but for most personal
budegting/account keeping Excel is much more than adequate.

Microsoft has many templates available for Excel, Access and other Office
applications that you can start browsing through at this page:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...595491033.aspx