Joe

Default INDIRECT function question

I am using XL 2002 on an XP pro box.

I have an applciation that extensively uses Validation Lists. Here is what
I would like to do:

In cell A1, I have the Validation list set to v_A1_List.
In cell A2, I have a Validation list set to either v_A2_List1 or v_A2_List2,
depending on the value chosen in cell A1. I'm pretty sure that this is
possible using the INDIRECT worksheet function. I'm just not sure how to
implement it.

BTW, I also need to use worksheet fundtions to do this. Right now, VBA is
not a via alternative.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
--
Joe

VBA Automation/VB/C++/Web and DB development