Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro Question

I have this basic macro that I am trying to modify.

First mod I am trying to implement is to have the macro refer to a list I
have in B3:B10 and perform the copy (Line3 below) for each value in B3:B10.

2nd mod is after Line7, wait until a value is returned in H1 before
performing Line9.

1Sub Macro1()
2 Range("B3").Select
3 Selection.Copy
4
5 Range("G1").Select
6
7 ActiveSheet.Paste
8
9 Range("G1:H1").Select
10
11 Application.CutCopyMode = False
12
13 Selection.Copy
14
15 Range("B11").Select
16
17 Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks _
18
19 :=False, Transpose:=False
20