Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carl Carl is offline

Default Macro Question

Thank you Bob for helping.

There is a formula in H1. Sometimes the result takes 10 to 40 seconds to
appear in the cell. While calculating, the cell displays N/A.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

What does ... 2nd mod is after Line7, wait until a value is returned in H1
before
performing Line9 ... mean, that you want the macro to pause until someone
inputs?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"carl" wrote in message
I have this basic macro that I am trying to modify.

First mod I am trying to implement is to have the macro refer to a list I
have in B3:B10 and perform the copy (Line3 below) for each value in
B3:B10.

2nd mod is after Line7, wait until a value is returned in H1 before
performing Line9.

1Sub Macro1()
2 Range("B3").Select
3 Selection.Copy
4
5 Range("G1").Select
6
7 ActiveSheet.Paste
8
9 Range("G1:H1").Select
10
11 Application.CutCopyMode = False
12
13 Selection.Copy
14
15 Range("B11").Select
16
17 Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks _
18
19 :=False, Transpose:=False
20