Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Array Formulas

I would like to count how many lorries leave each city with <15t and a
separate column 15t for each date.

Date City Weight
11-Feb Omsk 25
12-Feb Omsk 20
12-Feb Tobolsk 5
13-Feb Omsk 12
13-Feb Omsk 12

Can anyone help.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One way:

Create a Pivot Table, with Count of Weight in the Data region, City and
Date in the Rows region, and Weight in the Columns Region. RIght-click
the Weight field in the columns region and choose Group and
Outline/Group. In the dialog, use Starting at 0, Ending at 30, By 15.

In article ,
Peledon wrote:

I would like to count how many lorries leave each city with <15t and a
separate column 15t for each date.

Date City Weight
11-Feb Omsk 25
12-Feb Omsk 20
12-Feb Tobolsk 5
13-Feb Omsk 12
13-Feb Omsk 12

Can anyone help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excellent, works perfect. I spent 4 hours trying to work out unsuccessfully.
I will use this site more often from now on. Big thank you.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

One way:

Create a Pivot Table, with Count of Weight in the Data region, City and
Date in the Rows region, and Weight in the Columns Region. RIght-click

Peledon wrote:

I would like to count how many lorries leave each city with <15t and a
separate column 15t for each date.

Date City Weight
11-Feb Omsk 25
12-Feb Omsk 20